All works must be over 7.5k in wordcount. This much MUST be submitted on the day the drafts are due, along with the estimated wordcount for reference. Work must be new, as in never posted before, and must stand on its own. Sequels are allowed provided that no part of the sequel has been posted online before, and written in such a way that a new reader should not necessarily have to read the previous story to understand what's going on.
A minimum of one piece of art must be submitted for each story. Pieces of arts are: illustrations, comics, manips, photo collages, graphics, videos, gifsets, fanmixes (at least 8 songs and cover), composed music over 5 minutes long (can be spread over several tracks); anything goes as long as your art can be linked to or posted alongside its story. If you want to do something that isn't covered by that, ask the mods. Artists will claim stories in rounds. Once all signed-up artists have claimed a story, we will allow them to claim another.
- write AU
- collaborate with another writer on the story
- collaborate with another artist on the art
- write about a relationship that isn't the traditional definition of "romantic", for example bromance or just sex or everything but sex, so long as Tony and Loki are in some sort of relationship
- write in aditional pairings, so long as Loki/Tony is the focus
- write a threesome with Loki and Tony
- write more than one story
- create as much art as you want for your claimed story
- claim more than one story
- post wherever you want
YOU MAY NOT:
- Discuss plot details of your story publicly (e.g. yes with your beta or your BFF, not in your blog.)
- Write RPF
- Enter a story when you have already posted a part of it
- Enter art you have already published
- Write in any language other than English, with the exception of character dialogues (e.g. one character speaks in french sometimes) or made-up languages that are common knowledge (e.g. sindarin), and even then you must provide translations.
- Plagiarize writing or art (seriously, don't do this, we don't actually want to ban anyone)